Sunday, January 26, 2014

Depth

Daddy is a perfect fit. I love to take him all in and have him tell me that he knows his penis is the one I've been waiting for. When we make love, I am overwhelmed by emotion. It is like getting to an oasis after being thirsty for days. Nothing or no one else could quench my desire. 

When we get to spend an afternoon laying in bed together. I in his arms, us sharing stories.. nothing else matters. 

Beyond sex, Daddy and I have growing depth to our relationship which I treasure.

Things i have learned that help:

Accept someone for who they are. No one will change, or should need to change, for us. We all grow and change in time, and relationships are a give and take. In the meantime, to be constantly annoyed or angry at our partner, is pointless. It's not fair to them, it's not fair to us, and it's damn miserable of a life to settle on.

Make yourself happy. Daddy makes me happier... so much happier... and I thank God for Him. Still, He wouldn't be able to do that if I wasn't somewhat happy already. Looking to someone else to save us and make us happy, is a solid foundation for a house made of sand.

Pick your battles and truly let the rest go. Relationships take work, and that involves disagreements, misunderstandings and conflict at times. The battles we pick need to be few and far between. Otherwise, like the boy who cried wolf, our arguments lose meaning, and go from being helpful to draining. 


We create the life we want, and we accept the love we think we deserve. Long as we have a partner willing to grow and learn with us, we have all the tools necessary for a healthy mature relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment