Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Silent support

One of the hardest things is knowing He is dealing with something painful or difficult and that there is not much at all I can do to help. I respect Daddy's privacy and won't discuss but in general he copes with a lot. And when something unexpected happens, He handles it like the amazing person he is. With calm and grace. All I can do is tell him I'm here for him. He doesn't get emotional and will deal with whatever life brings. Still, I know he has feelings and fears like everyone. Times like these, I wish I could take his struggles away. All I can do is be calm and strong for him. Silently supporting my daddy so he can tend to what he needs to tend to, is the best I can do. Wish I could do more but I know he just needs me to stay strong and let him handle things.

No comments:

Post a Comment