Friday, November 29, 2013

Privacy

I told my daddy about the blog. He didn't ask to see it. He said it is my thoughts but just to respect his privacy.

Well, that really made me think, cause even if he is anonymous and so no one would know I'm writing about him, I realized I still need to be careful and not write anything too personal about him.

So, I will just focus on my thoughts about him and us. But, not about his personal business.

Been going through some difficult times with my own family. He has been there throughout. Even when we had an argument, he always put it aside to give support when I needed. He seems to know when i'm being real and when just whining.

A part of me wishes he would let me tell you all about him. Because, some of those private things are also the most special parts of him. He is an amazing man, wonderful father and true gentleman. Guess you'll have to take my word for it, since I can't spill all the beans. ;-(


No comments:

Post a Comment